Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Color Run

January 2012

The Color Run.

I thought this race would be fun for our boys so I signed them up along with myself and the hubster. My boys were 7 and 10 at the time and we walked/ran the 3.1 miles. We were told to wear white so we got all decked out! The race was around tempe town lakes and the roads were blocked off for us. There was only one start time and a lot of people that year. We all had a lot of fun going through the color zones and there was even a motorcycle cop who was giving everyone high fives as we went over the bridge towards the end. At the end of the race we were given a white color run headband and a pack of color (we had our own color fight back at home). They had some good promo vendors at the finish and handed out free fruit and water and they also had a band playing. Overall we all had a great time but the prices went up so much the following year that I did not sign up again. If prices were more reasonable I would do this race again.

No comments:

Post a Comment